We provide grain laboratory assessment services in one of the most modern laboratories in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship. Our analysis offer includes fast NIR research methods as well as dedicated reference grain analysis methods.
Our laboratory is equipped with the most modern research devices:
– Kjeltec 8400 for protein determination using the Kjeldahl method. This fully automatic analyzer is an extremely versatile device for distillation and titration, working on the basis of a global reference method for measuring the protein content. Provides optimal performance and compliance with the highest laboratory safety standards.
– AlveoLab the most advanced model of the Alveograph with enhanced research and control capabilities. The machine tests the elastic properties of wheat flour using an international reference method, determining alveographic values: P, W, L, le (strength, extensibility, flexibility and baking force). AlweoLab significantly eliminates the influence of the operator on the test results, which results in greater accuracy and repeatability of the obtained results.
We also have two quick NIR analyzers from Perten:
– DA 7250 – continuous NIR spectrum analyzer without the need to scan the beam.
– Inframatic 9500 – Whole grain analyzer, in accordance with PN-EN 15948 (Cereal grain – Determination of moisture and protein content – Method using the measurement technique of near-infrared transmission spectroscopy throughout the grain).
In our offer you will also find other necessary Perten appliances used in the assessment of cereal quality, ie:
– FN 1000 – Automatic apparatus for determining alpha-amylase activity in wheat, rye and their products by measuring the falling number according to Hagberg-Perten
– Gluten Index System – a set of devices for determining the amount of wet gluten and its quality in wheat and wheat flour.
We provide laboratory cereal assessment services in one of the most modern laboratories in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship. Our analysis offer includes fast NIR research methods as well as dedicated reference cereal analysis methods.